Saturday, August 8, 2009

Everyone who has the hershy squirts say I....

Were off the see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of CORALVILLE!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, were headed back to Iowa. To all you worried little parents...were not coming home..we've all decided to live in boxes because houses are overrated. But just in case we change our minds, be ready to pick us up on sunday morning. I'm hoping we'll be getting back before the church service, but we dont know yet.
Anyway...Today was a good day. This was the first day that we got to rest our pretty little heads a while longer on the soft comfy...BRICKS! The hotel said we were too rebelious to sleep on pillows. We agreed that we were rebellious and gladly accepted the bricks. No but really guys, the hotel was really nice and we loved that we got to sleep in. After we woke up and got ready, we got on a transit and rode into downtown chicago. I was about to pee my pants to we stopped in subway and went potty. Then we walked 1,029,283,746,524,231,337,496,899,879,867 blocks to a giant homeless shelter. It was pretty cool becuase we got a tour of the place and its really nice. It makes you realize what you have and appreciate it more. After the homeless shelter, we watched an "unshackled" radio skit which was pretty cool. We ate a wonderful dinner there and left to catch another transit back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel, we got into the vans and now were on our way back to coralville. Here are some funnnny videos and pics from today and a couple from yesterday. COMMENT THEM and let us know what you think. I know I wont have to worry about my mama commenting cuz i know she will... :]
Roger Wilco
Megan




This is the funniest video I have ever made...ever.

6 comments:

Eva Williams said...

Welcome Home Blue team!!

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 200 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 250 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were about 350 pounds on every site. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 240 dollars on every site. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?